Cranial Nerve Mnemonic For Easy Anatomy | Acronym List PDF Download
- Mnemonics For Cranial Nerve
- Cranial Nerves List
- Mnemonic For Cranial Nerve Functions | Modalities | Sensory Motor or Mix
- Download PDF Form of Cranial Nerve Mnemonics
Mnemonics For Cranial Nerve
How to remember all of the anatomy?. Its very easy to apprehend the concepts of anatomy, but to save time we use mnemonics. This precious saved time can be better used in understanding the concepts. Mnemonics list are proven to have a good effect in long term memory development about particular concept.
Anatomy is a known subject of rote. Many of medical students get angry with the field due to their interaction with the subject of anatomy. In this subject one studies all the structures of the body. As concepts matter a lot, besides, medical student have to memorize a lot of stuff in order to move forward. In this regard mnemonics played a vital role in making anatomy easy. Especially in case of cranial nerve mnemonic.
As today, we will be mostly touching the topic of cranial nerve anatomy and its relevant mnemonics regarding the 12 nerve and their functional modalities.
Facing cranial nerves in head and neck anatomy or neuroanatomy and memorizing their names is itself a challenge. Especially in appropriate and in orderly manner, these nerves are very easy to remember with the help of some mnemonics.
Cranial Nerves List
There are 12 cranial nerves in our head region, these may be sympathetic or parasympathetic. We will further categorize them later, first we will list them all down here.
Mnemonic 1 For Cranial Nerves
To arose some interest, I will list some interest and might be dirty mnemonics first. You can also craft some mnemonic of your own. Have a glance over the list of cranial nerve mnemonics and choose whatever attracts you most. Better write it on your book so that whenever you open the page, it should recall all the names of nerves. These mnemonics are presented in orderly manner. You ca related first word with first cranial nerve and last with the last cranial nerve.
Among many are:
- Oh, Oh, Oh, To Touch And Feel Virgin Girls’ Vaginas and Hymens.
- Oh is mnemonic for Olfactory Nerve.
- Oh (2nd) is mnemonic for Optic Nerve.
- Oh (3rd) is mnemonic for Oculomotor Nerve.
- To is mnemonic for Trochlear Nerve.
- Touch is mnemonic for Trigeminal Nerve.
- And is mnemonic for Abducens Nerve.
- Feel is mnemonic for Facial Nerve.
- Virgin is mnemonic for Vestibulocochlear Nerve.
- Girls is mnemonic for Glossopharyngeal Nerve.
- Vaginas is mnemonic for Vagus Nerve.
- And is mnemonic for Accessory Nerve.
- Hymens is mnemonic for Hypoglossal Nerve.
These are easy to memorable and rude/lewd.
Another Dirty Cranial Nerve Mnemonic is : Naughty one
- O O O To Touch And Feel Very Good Varies After Hyperactivity
This is a naughty mnemonic for in order remembering of nerves.
Mnemonic 2 For Cranial Nerves – For Harry Potter Lovers
The students who have watched Harry Potter series will love this mnemonic. As it mentions voldemort and horcruxes.
- On, On, On, They Traveled And Found Voldemort Guarding Very Ancient Horcruxes.
Same is this mnemonic, it has all the cranial nerves related to first alphabet of word. This is in order from cranial nerve one to twelve.
Mnemonic 3 For Cranial Nerve – On Old Olympus
It is another acronym for 12 cranial nerves in proper sequence. Rote this mnemonic and it will be easy to remember all of cranial nerves. Above listed mnemonic may look dirty, but this one is not dirty acronym for cranial nerve.
- On Old Olympus’ Towering Top A Fin, A German, Viewed A Hop
Actually Olympus is the name for the giant something that is in belief in Greece. Remember the mnemonic for nerves by these words.
Mnemonic 4 For Cranial Nerve – Old Trusty Truck
- On Our Old Trusty Truck Acts Funny, Very Good Vehicle Any How
- On Occasion Our Trusty Truck Acts Funny, Very Good Vehicle Any How
Mnemonic 5 For Cranial Nerve – Another Dirty Acronym
- On Occasion, Olsen Twins Try Anal Fucking And Great Vaginal Sex Hammering
- On Occasion, Oliver Tries To Anally Finger Various Girls. Vaginas Are History.
- On Occasion, Oliver Tries To Anally Finger Various Guys. Vaginas Are History.
- On Occasion Oliver Tries To Anally Fuck Various Guys. Vaginas Are History.
Mnemonic For Cranial Nerve Functions | Modalities | Sensory Motor or Mix
After remembering all of cranial nerves in sequence, it is important to comprehend their functions as well. Just look at some of these acronyms and then memorize them. These will ease the burden of functional modalities rote of twelve cranial nerve.
- Some Say Marry Money But My Brother Says Big Brains Matter Most
Acronym as : SSMMBMBSBBMM
- S Means Sensory
- M Means Motor
- B Means Both
This is in order mnemonic for the functions of cranial nerve.
It is difficult to cover all of the aspects of cranial nerves. So these mnemonics come to play their role to save some of your hectic. The list of nuclie and their position must also be remembered. Some arising from brain stem, and others have different locality. Besides, differentiating sensory and motor cranial nerves from mixed nerves. For the nursing staff, it is not that necessary to remember all of the details of cranial nerves. So mnemonics can help a lot the nursing staff. I would complete all of mnemonics and then will share this in pdf form. This downloadable pdf form of document will help you to save it on any device you have, and you can also present it, in case you are a professor. There are also some mnemonics to cover the idea of passage of nerve from foramina, and their exit point, which will be soon updated with time. After that, you will have a complete drawing picture of all of the anatomy related to cranial nerve stuff. Mnemonics related to afferent and efferent is also very much important. This will ease the assessment for a student. So that you can have a better knowledge of nerves actions. Some of cranial nerves have several branches. These branches need further help of acronym. Classification of which can be based on different things. Cranial nerve examination must be known to a competent to-be-doctor.
Download PDF Form of Cranial Nerve Mnemonics
We had got help from different websites include wikis like wikipedia, reddit, pinterest, quizlets, voldemort and device, in completing list of these mnemonics.